FORUMS: list search recent posts

Crashed. Lost Title clips. Media exists. Can't retrieve clips.

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nina Lucia
Crashed. Lost Title clips. Media exists. Can't retrieve clips.
on Oct 26, 2017 at 2:50:05 am
Last Edited By Nina Lucia on Oct 26, 2017 at 2:50:43 am

I'm on MC 8.9.1. So... crashed while making titles and can't figure out if there's a way to get the clips back since I have the media. Attic bin didn't have all of them.

I tried dragging the mdb file into a bin but it doesn't show titles even after changing the bin settings. It says it will show titles but it doesn't. I see the media, so I know it's there.

Any way to not have to remake the titles? (I could have remade them in the time it's taken me to search for how to get the clips back! *sigh*)

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
Re: Crashed. Lost Title clips. Media exists. Can't retrieve clips.
on Oct 26, 2017 at 3:31:07 am

Do you see them on the timeline, but they are offline? Because you can mark IN and OUT and then use the command RECREATE TITLE MEDIA

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

Nina Lucia
Re: Crashed. Lost Title clips. Media exists. Can't retrieve clips.
on Oct 26, 2017 at 6:49:33 am
Last Edited By Nina Lucia on Oct 26, 2017 at 6:19:32 pm

No. They don't exist in a timeline. I was making one after another outside of a sequence and then crashed. I just don't have the clips since the bin wasn't saved when I crashed.

It's so annoying, I can see the media sitting there. Would using Media Tool be any different than dragging the mdb file into a bin?

ETA: Got a tiny bit farther using Media Tool, I got the renders and source to show but still couldn't find a way to get the actual clips back. I've set this aside for future noodling. A side project. That must be conquered.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]