I'm an AE, and I've been multigrouping with QuickKeys for years, but a few months ago, I started to have problems. It used to be that I could set my QK to the multigroup shortcut and come back to a bin full of clips and empty sequences (which I would delete). Now, whenever it gets to an empty space, I get a "source media could not be found error." I think it happens when I try to add an Aux TC to a sequence.
I thought it was my QK automation, so I made a new one and it still happens. I did it by hand and it still happens. I finished an old job, started a new job with new footage on a new computer, and it still happens.