FORUMS: list search recent posts

AMA Link

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Hill
AMA Link
on Feb 1, 2017 at 3:00:05 am

When I want to import media - a photo - on my mac I can see under Media heading my Music, Photos, and Movies and I can click on each of those to see their files. But when I go to the Source Browser to ama link to a photo I can't find all of my Photos as I did when importing. I can only see Photos Library with all of its many folders, originals, Plugins, Data, etc.
Is there an easy way to find photos by ama linking in avid mc now?
Thanks,
John

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
Re: AMA Link
on Feb 1, 2017 at 6:28:15 am

[John Hill] "on my mac I can see under Media heading my Music, Photos, and Movies and I can click on each of those to see their files."

Media heading? Sorry, I'm not sure what you are saying. Where exactly are you looking? What is the file path of the photo? For example, mine are stored HARD DRIVE>USERS>ME>PICTURES>photo I am looking for. Where are yours located?

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

John Hill
Re: AMA Link
on Feb 1, 2017 at 11:54:57 am

Thanks, Shane, I thought that might be my issue. I keep my photos on my raid drive, Qx2. They are there in my Photos Library. They are not on my Mac hard drive. How should I correct this? Does that mean I won't be able to see them as I can when I IMPORT a file? Maybe I have to put a folder on my desktop that contains the photos I want to use?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]