FORUMS: list search recent posts

Weird Transcript Glitch

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brian Purcell
Weird Transcript Glitch
on Nov 3, 2016 at 2:02:54 am

Ok so when I bring in a transcript into avid, the transcript comes in fine and everything. Got my line breaks and everything is dandy. I highlight all text on the script and apply a multigroup to the node. Then for whatever reason the transcript compresses and the node looks all derp.

Has anyone else ever experienced this glitch? and if so does anyone have a solution for it? I mean it's useable but it's just really kind of annoying

Return to posts index

Michael Phillips
Re: Weird Transcript Glitch
on Nov 3, 2016 at 3:01:08 am

I know the script window supports group clips, I am not sure that multigroups fully are... and you are seeing one of the issues.

Michael

Return to posts index

Brian Purcell
on Nov 3, 2016 at 5:04:30 am

Multigroups are pretty much the only thing that I script sync on this project, and for the most part they turn out fine, but on some for whatever reason they look all derp. They function perfectly normal, they just don't look normal.

Return to posts index

Michael Phillips
on Nov 3, 2016 at 1:17:43 pm

Strange. And that's what I mean by "fully" supported. There have been other issues as well such as script color not showing when selected on the buttons, etc. Hopefully it will finally get some TLC now that Avid has the Nexidia rights to brig back PhraseFind and ScriptSync.

Michael

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]