FORUMS: list search recent posts

AudioSuite Timeshift error on 120fps footage: out of valid range

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Daryl Meowder
AudioSuite Timeshift error on 120fps footage: out of valid range
on Nov 3, 2016 at 12:29:22 am

Hi,

I'm working with an iPhone 5s slow motion clip - 720p at 120fps. I followed an online tutorial on how to work with this in avid: to AMA link to the footage, place it in a timeline and render it, and use that timeline as the source to pull footage from into a new timeline. In this new timeline, use the motion editor to adjust for slow motion. This has worked so far, but in trying to stretch my audio with the Timeshift plugin, I get an error that reads: WaveformCache.c::FindSourceCompositionForComponent()sourceTestData.refMobEditRate [120] out of valid range. [min: 22 ; Max: 100 ]

Can anyone let me know what this is? I've been searching and can't find any explanation of this error. Thank you!

Return to posts index

Michael Phillips
Re: AudioSuite Timeshift error on 120fps footage: out of valid range
on Nov 3, 2016 at 3:04:12 am

What version of MC software are you using? If you are using 8.3 or later, just go to source settings and set playback speed to project rate and both picture and sound are adjusted (not pitch corrected).

If you need to calculate pitch correction, see my spreadsheet to calculate such things at: http://24p.com/wordpress/?p=195

Michael

Return to posts index

Daryl Meowder
on Nov 3, 2016 at 3:51:02 pm

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the help. I'm using 8.6. When I try to open Source Settings, nothing seems to pop up. Do you know why this might be, or where I should look for the Source Settings window after I click on it?

Return to posts index

Michael Phillips
on Nov 3, 2016 at 6:40:42 pm

You will want to do it while the clip is AMA linked. Right click on the master clip icon in the bin and select "source settings" or load the clip in the source monitor and right-click the image and select "source settings" from there.

Michael

Return to posts index

Daryl Meowder
on Nov 6, 2016 at 7:39:21 pm

Got it, thank you!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]