FORUMS: list search recent posts

BCC Lite Plugins won't show up in Plugins panel

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Hanqin Lin
BCC Lite Plugins won't show up in Plugins panel
on Oct 28, 2016 at 6:38:18 am

I've recently returned to Avid after some several years of premiere and got myself a subscription. And after downloading and installing not only MC itself but all the other applications come bundled with it(iZotope Insight, Newblue Titler, Sorensen Squeeze, etc.), I found out that my BCC Lite plugin is nowhere to be found in the MC plugins panel (Newblue seems to be working fine).

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, didn't work. Checked the AVX2 folder inside Application Support, BCC.avx is present. Tried using Application Manager to download and instal, after installation it still gives me the clickable "instal" button, meaning Avid couldn't see it for some reason. Am I missing anything here?

Also, Sorenson Squeeze doesn't seem to work as well, it gives me a "Serial number found is for another product, please reinstall with correct serial number" error message, even though I downloaded it from within my avid account product download page, and it's supposed to be activated with MC serial number.

Any ideas on how to fix these problems? It just seems that Avid is having trouble "seeing" these products, only MC and Newblue are registered as "Active" inside Application Manager.

Return to posts index

Glenn Sakatch
Re: BCC Lite Plugins won't show up in Plugins panel
on Oct 29, 2016 at 4:17:40 pm

Call avid Licensing...that is what they are there for.

You didn't mention what type of Avid you have...a subscription or a maintenance purchase. The type you are paying for will dictate which plugins you are entitled to. (A maintenance purchase doesn't come with as many bells and whistles)

Glenn

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]