FORUMS: list search recent posts

BEST WORKFLOW? Conforming 23,98 to 25 in Resolve, esport in dnx, edit in Avid and Relink to the original

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

BEnedetta Marchiori
BEST WORKFLOW? Conforming 23,98 to 25 in Resolve, esport in dnx, edit in Avid and Relink to the original
on Oct 5, 2016 at 3:27:16 pm
Last Edited By BEnedetta Marchiori on Oct 5, 2016 at 5:26:13 pm

Hello to everyone,
This is my first post in this site, before now I only read your advice.
I write now because I have big problems with my new job and I have my mind in tilt.
For first, I'm sorry for my English.
Second, the situation is a little bit confuse...
I have to edit a documentary that has many issues, I have some video shooting with red at 23,98fps (5k resolution), some shooting with the new sony Alpha 7 in different format (25fps or 50fps and some of this file are .mov, prores, and other are in the folder private-m4root-clip like .mp4, h264, 4k, Avid can't open this file). I have other shooting with the canon 5d mark II with 25fps (1080resolution).
So, I started to conforme all the material at 25, I'm conforming the fps of RED files in DaVinci Resolve and export in dnxhd 36, then I transcoding in Avid the materiale from Sony with dnxhr to avoid the step for conforming the fps.
Now I try to relink a test sequence in DaVinci and in Avid, noone of those software are able to relink the sequence with the original files.
Do you have any suggestion?
I can't ask to a Lab because they don't have much money so now they don't have a lab, but now I don't know what can I do, so if someone of you have a DIT experience maybe can help me...
I hope my text it's not too complicated to understand it
thank you in advance

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]