FORUMS: list search recent posts

Producers Report and free AMA plug-in

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Phillips
Producers Report and free AMA plug-in
on Sep 30, 2016 at 4:43:54 am

Today I launched a new cloud based service that generates reports from AAF into easy to use Excel ready files. This was done in response to the functionality that was available with the mus.iD AMA plug-in and the reporting it did for music rights and clearances. Many users asked if it could report on more than just music.

To that effort, Producers Report was born:
http://producersreport.com/

As part of the new service, the mus.iD AMA plug-in is now free. You can go to the above link and download for either OS X or Windows and access all the metadata in MP3, m4a, AAC, and WAV. But now you can report on any custom column beyond just music using AVID bin settings as TAB export as templates, and keywords, etc. to filter as needed. This means stock footage, and other reporting needs can now be done.

If you sign up for an account, you can see pricing and will work in demo mode where it will report the first five events of any AAF uploaded.

Michael

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
Re: Producers Report and free AMA plug-in
on Sep 30, 2016 at 6:15:28 pm

YAY! About time. Tired of the dance I need to do to get a sequence to FCP so I can use the Sequence Clip Reporter. Nice, Michael!

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]