FORUMS: list search recent posts

Export subtitles embeded in video files

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ariel Benitah
Export subtitles embeded in video files
on Aug 17, 2016 at 1:05:28 pm

Hey !

I have edited a short film. I have two .srt (french / english version) that I've converted in Avid DS caption files using Subtitle workshop. It works well. My probleme is that I want to export the video as .mp4 H264 (or .mov) wiht the two laguage subtitles embeded in the video file, and had the choice of the font, the size, the color of the subtitles.

I have edited the film in Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015.3, but I'm absolutly not satisfied with their subtitles tools; I want to choose the color-size-font of the subtitle, which is not possible with the creation subtitle tools from Premiere Pro, exept with the "open caption" standard, but I don't want the subtitles to be burnt in the video, I want embedded them in the video file.

So I've exported a master video of the short film, imported it on Avid Media Composer, imported the subtitles in their Avid DS caption files format.

I don't want have at the end : my video file and 2 subtitles files.

I want embedded (muxed) them into the final video file.

How is it possible? Are .mp4 and .mkv the only warper that allows to embeded the subtitles in a video? Is this the reason why I can't do it in Media Composer?
Is there another application which can emebedded 2 subtitles files in a .mp4 h264 file?
Is there a way to choose the Color, size, font of the subtitle and to embedded them in the video file?

Thank you!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]