FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to see the different cameras of a multicam in the timeline with avid media composer?

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Anna Fusacchia
How to see the different cameras of a multicam in the timeline with avid media composer?
on Jul 23, 2016 at 10:40:38 am

Hi everyone,

I know that in a multicam it is possible to switch between the different cameras, but I was wondering if it is also possible to "go inside" the v1 multicam in the timeline and have it "opened", so that one is able to see all the cameras on the different tracks.

thanks for helping!

ps. I hope my question is clear and that I'm posting in the right spot!...( first post! :) )

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
Re: How to see the different cameras of a multicam in the timeline with avid media composer?
on Jul 23, 2016 at 6:56:04 pm

No, there's no way to see what you are wanting...to basically "open" the clip and see the various cameras stacked. Not sure anything other than FCX allows that (and I'm only guessing that it does as people say you can add and adjust the clips inside it). You can view all the video from the cameras, but not a visual representation of them stacked.

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

Anna Fusacchia
Re: How to see the different cameras of a multicam in the timeline with avid media composer?
on Jul 24, 2016 at 5:00:09 pm

That's too bad!
But thank you very much Shane for your answer.

Anna

Return to posts index

John Pale
on Jul 24, 2016 at 6:19:46 pm

Premiere does what you suggest. Its essentially a sequence in that NLE. Not so in Avid. No adjustments are possible after a group clip is created.

Return to posts index

Juris Eksts
on Jul 24, 2016 at 3:38:54 pm

Or do you mean just see all the cameras in the multicam.
- Map Quad split or Nine split to a key on your keyboard and you can see 4 or nine feeds at once.

Return to posts index

Anna Fusacchia
on Jul 24, 2016 at 5:04:11 pm

Hi Juris,

no, I didn't mean the split screen but the stacked representation on the timeline. But thanks for replying.

Anna

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]