FORUMS: list search recent posts

8.5 Audio Adjustments Audio Mixer

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stephen Hill
8.5 Audio Adjustments Audio Mixer
on Jun 29, 2016 at 3:29:28 pm

I find when I want to bring my audio down by 10 or 20 (-10,-20)...the mixer doesn't respond to the 'zero' until I attempt a second try. At first it brings it to (-1,-2). Anybody have the same issue? #wastingkeystrokes

Return to posts index

Glenn Sakatch
Re: 8.5 Audio Adjustments Audio Mixer
on Jul 2, 2016 at 3:43:56 pm

Interesting. I'm on 8.5, working on an hour long doc right now, so there are lots of audio adjustments. I've also really started concentrating on training my brain with the Avid Artist controller, and to top it all off, i just switched to a new split keyboard (half on the left side of the Avid Artist, half on the right side) To accomodate that, i had to get a separate keypad, as the split keyboard doesn't have one.

My point is, i know exactly what you are talking about...everytime i enter a double digit number into my keypad, it doesn't work until the second time i enter it. -13 enter, and my mixer reads -3, so i type -13 again, and this time,
the mixer reads -13.
I assumed it had something to do with all the changes i made to my system hardware in the last couple of weeks, but maybe it actually is an Avid thing?

Glenn

Return to posts index

Stephen Hill
Re: 8.5 Audio Adjustments Audio Mixer
on Jul 6, 2016 at 4:31:43 pm

Was informed on the AVID Facebook page that this has been fixed in 8.5.3.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]