FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can you set up Avid to display only the current active angle of a group clip in the reference monitor but retain the quad split in the source monitor window?

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jimmy See
Can you set up Avid to display only the current active angle of a group clip in the reference monitor but retain the quad split in the source monitor window?
on Jun 1, 2016 at 3:01:16 am

the setup I'm working with is a mac pro with two computer monitors attached via display port, and a reference monitor screen receiving signal from a blackmagic ultrastudio connected to the machine via thunderbolt.

The default behaviour with group clips in Avid when viewing them in the source and with a quad split applied, is to display the quad split on the reference monitor as well, which can often be helpful, however in my current circumstance I would actually prefer to see only the currently selected group clip angle in the source monitor but all angle in the quad split in the source window.

It'd be good to be able to set this behaviour depending on needs at the time, does anyone know if that's possible?

Return to posts index

Johny Pissinger
Re: Can you set up Avid to display only the current active angle of a group clip in the reference monitor but retain the quad split in the source monitor window?
on Jun 1, 2016 at 8:25:06 pm

Hi,

If I understand correctly, you want to see only the selected angle on the CLIENT monitor.
In composer settings (either in settings or right click on composer monitor -> composer settings), in the MultiCam Tab under MultiCam Mode Client Monitor select 'Linecut'. The sequence will be displayed.
HTH
Johny

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]