I am trying to start a large documentary project. Material is mostly C300 and Arri, with a little pro-res material.
The Pro-Res AMA links fine, but the main bulk of footage doesn't.
I am getting 'Segmentation Fault' errors.
1. Downloaded all the correct plugins.
2. Checked my rushes folders, for structure and lost ./:() etc
3. Re-installed MC and my Operating System on my Imac.
4. Run permission checks on my media drives.
5. Moved folders onto other devices and desktop to check if they will AMA link.
6. Cleared the AMA Management Folder.
However - I am still unable to AMA Link and keep getting Segmentation Fault error.
There is probably something very simple causing the problem.
Any other suggestions?
I have a new Imac which is pretty powerful and am running MC 8.4 as 8.5 not supporting Canon Plugins yet (from what I can see).