FORUMS: list search recent posts

Avid Error Message: Assertion failed: mob == oldMob File: /Snapshots/relengmntlion2_1418961066/coresw/ame/src/CompMan/MobMan.c, Line: 649

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brian Purcell
Avid Error Message: Assertion failed: mob == oldMob File: /Snapshots/relengmntlion2_1418961066/coresw/ame/src/CompMan/MobMan.c, Line: 649
on Sep 23, 2015 at 12:47:23 am

Let me preface this by saying that I am an AE on a documentary. That being said I am in charge of managing multiple machines for our project.

Anyways, on one of our machines I saw that some files were offline, more specifically just the video tracks. I attempted to try and relink the files.

I ended up getting this message or something extremely similar to it

If I click on anything but the Exit Application, Avid will freeze up and crash, and obviously Exit Application doesn't do me any good.

After investigating and comparing the systems MXF folder structure to another systems, I discovered the MXF's to the video tracks had somehow wound up in a different numbered folder within the project.

I tried placing these "missing" MXF back in their proper folder. However still no success, the video tracks still remained offline.

I next tried to delete the database files for that specific MXF folder, and attempting to relink those files, but I was once again met with that error message. I am perplexed on what to do about this issue. Does anyone have a solution as to how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance

Return to posts index

Brian Purcell
Re: Avid Error Message: Assertion failed: mob == oldMob File: /Snapshots/relengmntlion2_1418961066/coresw/ame/src/CompMan/MobMan.c, Line: 649
on Sep 29, 2015 at 9:39:08 pm

Anybody have any thoughts on this?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]