FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to change all media in unity to Isis without made offline projects!

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
paulo sousa
How to change all media in unity to Isis without made offline projects!
on Jun 26, 2015 at 11:02:11 am

Hi

I need your help in a important thing!

We use Avid 5.0 connected to the Unity, but we want to move ALL the projects inside the Unity to Isis without losing the files or breaking them. (We will move the projects and media files inside Unity first to a NASP, and then from the NASP to ISIS - Because the Unity is too old to move directly to Isis)

For example:

I have a project called "movie", I created a project inside the partition disc called "movie1". ( All Unitys are divided in 3 DISCs - And all of the 3 Discs have a lot of Partition Discs, like "movie1", "movie2", "movie3", etc...)

I imported media files to disc movie1, movie2 and movie3...

So, when I open the project, my sequence of the movie, have all the media files providing the partition Disc movie1, 2 and 3...

Anyway, in Unity administrative Software, before I open the project, I need to link the partition disc so that I don't have offline media files.

So, when I log in and choose the discs I need.

The real question is: How I can move all media files with the projects files to Isis without losing the media files connections inside the project?

Because when I move media files in Unity to Isis, I don't have the partitions called movie1, or 2!
So my project will be ALL OFFLINE!

Is the a way to move all media file to isis and don't lose the projects links?

I really appreciate your help.

Best regards
Paulo

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]