FORUMS: list search recent posts

Exception: APlayer::NotifyStopStatusCallbacks ... Avid Error

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
andrew thompson
Exception: APlayer::NotifyStopStatusCallbacks ... Avid Error
on Jun 2, 2015 at 11:34:33 pm



Has anyone come across this yet? Seems to only happen when editing audio tracks + adding keyframes + trimming and extending. 80% of the time Avid will freeze for anywhere between 5 and 15 min then register the error. The other 20% of the time it freezes then just quits. In both cases Id like to know how to make it stop.

iMac 10.9.5
Media Composer 7.0.4 (with AJA Box)


Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]