FORUMS: list search recent posts

Everything is very tiny

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Amir Abed
Everything is very tiny
on Apr 20, 2015 at 7:23:26 am

I'm working with Media composer 7 in a new 17 inch laptop and everything is so tiny I can't work. I know I can change the screen resolution of the laptop but then certain things are cut off in avid. Is there a way to change the size of almost everything in avid? Thanks.

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
Re: Everything is very tiny
on Apr 20, 2015 at 6:49:18 pm

You can drag windows and timelines and the composer interface to make it fit where you want it to go. And you can change the font sizes in the bins. What do you need to resize?

Just grab the lower corners of the windows...be it the project window, composer (preview and program monitors), timeline...bins...whathaveyou

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

Amir Abed
on Apr 20, 2015 at 7:05:41 pm

Everything circled and all text in every fast menu.

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
on Apr 20, 2015 at 7:27:10 pm

Sorry, can't change most of those. You can change the size of the text inside a bin. But you cannot change the bin heading size, nor timecode size in the composer nor the size in Effects Palette. You'll need to reduce the resolution in order to make those bigger.

My 24" monitors are set to 1920x1200, and things are a decent size. But yes, if you get a 5K monitor or 4K monitor...and use that full resolution for the computer interface...things will be very small.

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]