FORUMS: list search recent posts

AVID MC 6 Error:: Saving after rendering gives me Assertion failed: Line 516

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Don Stroud
AVID MC 6 Error:: Saving after rendering gives me Assertion failed: Line 516
on Aug 1, 2014 at 12:09:08 am

I have a 2 hour timeline with about 1500 different effects. (Dissolves, 3D Warps, Color Effects, Dip To Color, etc.)

I render a couple of minutes worth of effects. The render works fine. But when I go to save, I get this:

Assertion failed: len == strm -> GetPosition() - pos
File:
/Snapshots/relengsnow5_1319677901/coresw/core/Projects/Mac/../../src/objsys/AObjDoc.c, Line: 516

(This is all in the big gray error popup that has the exclamation point in the red octagon, with the buttons "Create Report", "Exit Application", "Continue", and "Debugger" at the bottom.)

So I start zeroing in on a problem area, and it comes down to one particular photo that has a 3DWarp effect on it. Unrendered, the entire timeline and bin saves perfectly. Rendered, I get the above error. Clearing the render allows me to save again. And it's not just this one photo... I've identified 3 so far.

PLEASE HELP! I haven't been able to find any info on this "Line: 516" error ANYWHERE online. I have an insanely important deadline approaching next week, and this error has all but crippled me, as I can't save the bin this sequence is in!

BTW, I'm running MC 6.0 on a Mac OS X 10.8.

Thanks in advance!

Don

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]