I'm currently in the process of building a new computer primarily to run Avid Media Composer 7 as well as Adobe After Effects & Photoshop CC + DaVinci Resolve 11. I have had a friend of mine do up a list which hits right on my budget...however I was hoping to get it verified by people who know a little something about Avid and After Effects.
Should this setup run these programs with no foreseeable complications?
- Intel Core i7 4770K LGA1150 CPU 3.5Ghz 8Mb Cache Haswell
- Gigabyte GTX 770 OC EDITION PCI-E 3.0 4GB 256-bit DDR5, Base:1137 boost:1202/6200 MHz, 2x DVI
- Corsair 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3 CMY32GX3M4A2133C11 2133MHz Dimm, Unbuffered,11-11-11-27, Vengeance Pro Bla
- Microsoft Windows 7 Pro 64bit OEM
- Seagate SATA3 3TB 7200RPM Barracuda 64mb Cache
- CoolerMaster Storm Stryker Gaming Case With Windows(NoPSU)
- NZXT Aperture M Card Reader
- BitFenix Spectre White PWM Non-LED. Control and monitor from MB.120mm White Fan, Fluid Dynamic Beari
- Asus Xonar DSX PCIE soundcard, 7.1 Channel DTS Digital Surround, 192kHz/24bit Playback Support
- Corsair Hydro Series H60 High-performance CPU Cooler Second Edition
- LG BH16NS40(OEM) Blu-Ray WRITER/16X BD-WRITE/16X DVDRW/SATA/OEM BULK PACKING
- ASUS Z87-EXPERT/Z87/4 x DDR3/3 x PCI-E/8 x SATA3/8 x USB3.0/TBT/DVI/HDMI/GBLAN/RAID/NFC/DTS/BT4/802
- CoolerMaster G700W PSU 80+ Bronze Certified
- Samsung 250GB SSD 840 EVO SATA III 6Gbs 2.5 7mm 540MB/s/520MB/s