<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jonas Bergmann
DIDreader::XraiseUnexpectedStreamStatus async file system error
on Feb 26, 2014 at 8:46:18 am

Hi there,

I am getting these two errors:
DIDreader::XraiseUnexpectedStreamStatus async file system error
DIDreader::XraiseUnexpectedStreamStatus async EOF error

I am getting this error whatever I try... I have now tested it on two different machines in two different versions of AVID, yet with no luck.

My sequence has a lot of fast edits and this seems to cause the problem (from my POV, but I'm not sure)

To both machines there are connected external monitors with video playout. (this however does not seem to be the problem, as it occurs even when the monitor is disconnected)

The first Machine is a MacPro late 2010 with 8gb ram - other specs almost maxed out.
I have been running both Avid 5.5 and AVID 7.0 to test if it would be the AVID version.
I have tried re-rendering the timeline, consolidating the clip, isolating it to specify where the error would be with no luck.

The second Machine is a MacPro late 2012 with 16gb ram - other specs almost maxed out.
Here I have tried the exact same with no luck.

Also I have tried to disconnect the monitor signal both in AVID and outside AVID, with no luck...

I seem to be stuck.. If anybody have any idea, please feel free to share them with me. Much appreciated.

JB

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]