FORUMS: list search recent posts

Audio Keyframes in Avid 7.0.3

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mattias Segers
Audio Keyframes in Avid 7.0.3
on Feb 11, 2014 at 8:51:46 pm

Hi,
I'am using Avid Mediacomposer 7.0.3 at work.
I noticed in this new version, that audiokeyframing has slightly changed. Do you really have to set in and out points when you want to change multiple keyframes at the same time?
Isn’t there a setting so that if I select a keyframe on any audiotrack that the keyframes with the same position on the active tracks follow along, just like in the previous versions of Avid? This new methoded is so timeconsuming and feels like a downgrade instead of an upgrade.

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
Re: Audio Keyframes in Avid 7.0.3
on Feb 11, 2014 at 9:43:17 pm

[Mattias Segers] "Do you really have to set in and out points when you want to change multiple keyframes at the same time?"

No...that's one way. The other way is to hold down the OPT key and lasso the keyframes you want to adjust, and then drag them...or, hold SHIFT/OPT and use the up and down arrows to adjust 1db at a time.

[Mattias Segers] "Isn’t there a setting so that if I select a keyframe on any audiotrack that the keyframes with the same position on the active tracks follow along, just like in the previous versions of Avid?"

No...you need to set IN and OUT points, and select the active tracks you want to adjust. Or lasso the ones you want to adjust.

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

Mattias Segers
Re: Audio Keyframes in Avid 7.0.3
on Feb 11, 2014 at 10:00:54 pm

Thanks for the quick response; I'll try it tomorrow first thing!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]