FORUMS: list search recent posts

Motion Controlled Camera Footage

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jonathan Flookes
Motion Controlled Camera Footage
on Jan 31, 2014 at 9:06:28 pm

Hey guys,

Got a project in today with Motion controlled footage. Basically every take is the same camera movement, but the Actor is in different positions each time they say action. Similar to this video but with only one person repeating several times. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63vqob-MljQ Im curious if there's an effect that can essentially tell the difference between the shots (IE just the actor being different, all background info is the same) so that I don't have to manually mask each take and track the mask to the actor. there's probably not a better option but want to put it out to you guys just in case! (P.S. there is no green screen...)

I know this is an Avid specific forum but if someone knows of a way for it to be done in FCP or Premiere I can work in those as well.

Thanks!

Jonathan

Return to posts index

Graham Tees
Re: Motion Controlled Camera Footage
on Feb 1, 2014 at 9:22:15 am

The link returns a 404 page Not Found error

Return to posts index

Michael Phillips
on Feb 2, 2014 at 6:03:03 pm

If the backround is an exact match through the motion controlled camera, can you not use Animatte to extract the character from each shot and layer as needed?

Michael

Return to posts index

Juris Eksts
on Feb 2, 2014 at 11:10:07 pm

I'm not in front of an Avid at the moment, but somewhere in BCC there is a 'Difference Matte' effect which would work very well.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]