Avid MC 7 - no audio playing in sequence but media is not seen as offline

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Walter Stabb
Avid MC 7 - no audio playing in sequence but media is not seen as offline
on Nov 25, 2013 at 3:57:26 pm

Hi,

I have a project in Avid MC 7 interplay edition running on a 2.66 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon Mac.
When I open up my project and play my sequence I get all the picture and I get sound from a number of audio clips in the sequence that are SFX that were consolidated from another Avid project and are in a folder called OMFI on my drive but I don't get any of the sound that relates to audio files stored in the folder Avid MediaFiles/ MXF/ 1/ . I can still open and play back all this media in my source monitor by finding it in the browser, I cannot however open any of the clips that I can see in the timeline up in the source monitor via the timeline. I have tried to refresh the media directories and to relink the the sequence. Yesterday this timeline played back fine with all the audio from the MXF folder on the drive and from the OMFI folder on the drive. I didn't change any settings but today the sequence is effectively mute apart from at the moments when some SFX have been added. Can anybody help get the sound back!

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]