FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problem: Can Not Burn DVD from Volume Within AVID DVD

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dennis Hull
Problem: Can Not Burn DVD from Volume Within AVID DVD
on Nov 17, 2013 at 11:22:25 pm

Using Avid 7.0.2 with WIN7 pro. Problem: I can not burn a DVD with menu from Volume created in Avid DVD 6.4.4.

I have successfully created Volumes (Blu-ray media only, Blu-ray with Menus, DVD media only) and burned Blu-ray or DVD discs from these Volumes.

However, when I create a DVD Volume with a menu (as opposed to DVD Volume with no menu on it that I can burn disc from) and then try to burn DVD disc from that Volume I see a quick list of "progress notes" like "writing files, flushing internal buffers ejecting disc,and finally to add insult to injury "Disc Created Successfully." This happens in less than a minute and there is no content on ejected disc.

The Video T_S file created by Volume process shows about the right amount of 2.6 GB for content,so there is something there, but Avid DVD can not seem to retrieve it--I am selecting correct level of file (not Video T_S directly).

In case it is relevent, in all cases I am working with HD files edited in MC 7.0.2 and use Avid DVD to "downconvert" to make DVD discs (or maybe it is MC doing the downconverting?).

I have not been able to solve problem so would appreciate some suggestions. Thank you

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]