FORUMS: list search recent posts

Two MC 6.5 Problems: Full Screen Playback issue on RMBP, Failure to import SxS

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kevin Colber
Two MC 6.5 Problems: Full Screen Playback issue on RMBP, Failure to import SxS
on Sep 5, 2013 at 12:53:58 am

Hey gang- any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated:

When selecting full screen playback I drag the window into the second monitor (1920x1200 DVI) and hit the select monitor button, but nothing happens. I know some people have reported issues with the RMBPs, are there any workarounds I can try?

On the SxS, I get a failure to load clips when attempting to link AMA volume to either copied folders or directly to cards in a reader. Am I approaching this the wrong way? Folder names on the drive are alphanumeric with no spaces or special characters, obviously the direct cards are the default name. Premiere Pro and Content Browser read the cards perfectly.

This place is a fount of knowledge, I appreciate you guys taking a look.

Return to posts index

Michael Phillips
Re: Two MC 6.5 Problems: Full Screen Playback issue on RMBP, Failure to import SxS
on Sep 5, 2013 at 11:08:21 am

Questions/assumptions:

1. For full screen playback, once you've selected the monitor and closed the setting, you are clicking the full screen playback button and nothing happens, or it's full screen on the wrong monitor?

2. I am assuming you have the right and most recent AMA plug-in for the material on the SxS card. You don't mention camera or codec. Could be Sony as much as Arri. Also, there is a two folder directory limit, so make sure you are not to high in the hierarchy. And there are separate operations for folder versus clip when selecting AMA.

Michael

Return to posts index

Kevin Colber
Re: Two MC 6.5 Problems: Full Screen Playback issue on RMBP, Failure to import SxS
on Sep 5, 2013 at 7:22:21 pm

1. Nothing happens. https://www.evernote.com/shard/s5/sh/5e44ebad-5887-44dd-b4fe-b3e2cbe411d4/a...

2. Thanks, missing plugin for EX, problem solved!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]