FORUMS: list search recent posts

Capturing Problems Avid Media Composer 6

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
annette lathbridge
Capturing Problems Avid Media Composer 6
on Jun 12, 2013 at 4:26:08 am

Hi Everyone

I'm having problems capturing footage onto Avid Media Composer 6 I'm using a DV camera JVC GR-D340EK to capture i've managed to connect the camera to my computer and configure the decks and i've pressed Apply but when i press the capture button it still has the words 'No Deck'in the capture tool and it also says Exception: No tracks have been chosen please select at least one track. When I Select the Video button and Audio 1 and 2 a message says you may not capture or log audio and video together because they are being input at different rates. Which tracks should i select, why is 'No Deck' still in the capture tool when i've configured the deck and why is there a message saying you may not capture or log audio and video together because they are being input at different rates? Please help me

Thanks

Annette

Return to posts index

Kevin P McAuliffe
Re: Capturing Problems Avid Media Composer 6
on Jun 13, 2013 at 4:24:48 am

Hey Annette,

Did you try auto-configuring the deck? Once MC/Symphony figures out what channels are supported for capture, you'll be able to select them, and get going.

Kevin P McAuliffe
Creative COW Leader
kevinpmcauliffe@gmail.com
Twitter: @kpmcauliffe

Return to posts index

annette lathbridge
Re: Capturing Problems Avid Media Composer 6
on Jul 24, 2013 at 5:46:05 am

Hi Kevin
It's Annette, I had a problem about capturing using media composer 6 i've tried auto configuration and it was going well untill a message said No tracks have been selected please select at least one track when i selected a track from the capture window a message said there is no input signal present what does this mean? and have I selected the right track in the capture window?

Kind regards

Annette

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]