FORUMS: list search recent posts

using the elastic band for audio fades

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Howard Goldberg
using the elastic band for audio fades
on Apr 26, 2013 at 12:31:11 pm

On Media Composer 6.5.2 on a Mac platform:

A1 and A2 are highlighted. I add keyframes to my "audio elastic bands" in the same position by making just one click on the A1 track in the timeline. So far, so good, two keyframes appear at the same position, one on track one the other on track 2. The audio elastic band key is also activated (the toolbar
button to the left of the timeline). When I place the mouse pointer over one of the keyframes and click,
only that single keyframe turns pink, I have to shift click on the A2 keyframe to activate both of them.

Isn't there a way to click on just one of them while both tracks are active, and have them both turn pink for level adjustment? (as in earlier versions of MC).

I also miss the compactness of the audio mixer on earlier versions. I'm aware that I can opt to display only 4 tracks instead of groups of 8, but still, each group of four seems to be twice as wide as in earlier versions. Is there anyway to go back to a less bulky mixer display?

I'll be hitting the manual to learn more, but in the mean time, I'm under the gun on a new contract and
would appreciate any tips. What I really need is a good article outlining basic changes in the 6.0 family of releases.

Thanks so much to anyone who cares to respond.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]