FORUMS: list search recent posts

AVID timeline view settings question

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dean Fragola
AVID timeline view settings question
on Mar 10, 2013 at 4:28:54 pm

Hello,
I appreciate all the help you guys have been giving me ... as I'm relatively new to this board/forum and I must say that I've been pleasantly surprised with how helpful everyone is on such a vast range of topics/questions.
Hopefully this is a reality simple issue to resolve ...
Up until now, if I dragged the blue position bar to the RIGHT while in the timeline window it would simply continue moving my timeline/sequence to the right ...
But I was just messing around with some of the layouts in my entire AVID screen (the size of the SuperBin window, etc) ... and it must have somehow changed settings or something in my timeline as now when I drag the blue position bar to the right while in the timeline window, it just stops at the right edge of the frame instead of continuing to just keep moving/crawling the timeline to the right.
Does anyone know how I can adjust this so that way when I drag the position bar to the right while in the timeline window, the timeline/sequence will continue crawling to the right instead of just stopping at the right edge of the frame?
Thanks.

Return to posts index

James Beattie
Re: AVID timeline view settings question
on Mar 11, 2013 at 5:58:12 pm

Very strange. Do you mean it is automatically stopping at each edit point?

What version of Media Composer are you using. As of 5.0 a lot of tools changed, and it would help to know which version.

Since you say super bin, I assume it is before version 6.

When in doubt, in the main project window, go under user settings and create new ones, then start over.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]