FORUMS: list search recent posts

Symphony 6 sizing audio mixer?

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
brian waz
Symphony 6 sizing audio mixer?
on Mar 4, 2013 at 4:48:30 pm

Moving up from MC 5.5 to Symphony 6, and I don't seem to be able to scale the size of the audio mixer. It just crops the top and sides when I try to scale it, as I find it taking up too much real estate in its standard size. Anyway to scale it smaller?
thanks

Return to posts index

Michael Phillips
Re: Symphony 6 sizing audio mixer?
on Mar 4, 2013 at 5:02:07 pm

Unfortunately there is not. There has been a lot of chatter on different forums about this and other UI changes that came with v6.

Michael

Return to posts index

brian waz
on Mar 4, 2013 at 5:04:21 pm

Hmmmm, seems like a step backwards. That's always been one of the great things about avid, customability. (if that's a word) ;)
thanks Michael

Return to posts index

Michael Phillips
on Mar 4, 2013 at 5:29:59 pm

The customization has been a bit more restricted in 6.0 as far as what can be changed and such which has been the subject of forum chatter with that release. Also floating windows don't float and such and other things you will run into with this version. It's a bit of new good stuff but take some stuff away. I find myself having to click twice for many functins such as bin resizing. For example, open a pop-up and resize that. On a Mac it is a several click process. Also pop-ups don't follow source/record UI preferences and such. Things I hope they will clean up as it moves on.

Michael

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]