FORUMS: list search recent posts

Unable to AMA link to C300 cards

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jason Battle
Unable to AMA link to C300 cards
on Jan 20, 2013 at 10:36:11 am

I received a batch of cards shot on a C300 and 7D (11 total cards). I am unable to AMA link to 4 of the cards, which happens to be from the C300 (the other C300 cards linked perfectly fine).
I am getting the following message
Unable to link 186 clips(s). Check Console window or log file for more information

the console windows says this:
The FOURCC video code of avcl is not natively supported

All necessary AMA plugins are installed for C300. My normal workflow is with C300 footage and have been working with it since the summer with no issues till now.

I tried linking to the individual MXF file for each file, as well tried using ClipWrap to wrap into quicktimes but ClipWrap wouldn't recognize the card at all. I figure maybe there's something my DP is doing that could be causing this issue, and thought i just may have lost two days worth of footage until I thought of using my trusty version of Final Cut 7's Log and Transfer window, and presto, I now see that footage can be recognized by something which made calm down from having a heart attack. but are there any thoughts as to what could be the issue with Avid not being able to link to these cards?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]