FORUMS: list search recent posts

2013 - Avid Interface Showcase!

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tom Laughlin
2013 - Avid Interface Showcase!
on Jan 9, 2013 at 11:17:07 pm

Fellow Creationists,

As a newcomer to AMC/Avid, and with the amount of combined 100+ years of editing experience of those who represent and moderate these and other Avid postings, blogs, and sections of Creative Cow, and also to those who work in and on Hollywood post-production: feature films, reality TV series, prime-time/news TV, and other 'big' shows and films, I would very much LOVE to get "a screenshot" of your personalized and customized AMC interface - - showing off your customizations, interface, buttons, tabs, tools, and other efficiency set-ups, and share with everyone more about your customization and how and why it works for you!

It's going to be cool to see and compare and learn from each other, as well as possibly emulate and implement some of these customizations that you all use in your wide variety projects!

Thanks and POST AWAY!

Tom Laughlin
Producer/Editor
Digital Chop House
Salt Lake City, Utah

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
Re: 2013 - Avid Interface Showcase!
on Jan 10, 2013 at 2:35:40 am

This is my source/record layout. I have different layouts for color correction, audio, effects, etc.

- Oliver

Oliver Peters Post Production Services, LLC
Orlando, FL
http://www.oliverpeters.com

Return to posts index

Daniel Frome
on Jan 10, 2013 at 4:25:26 am

http://i.imgur.com/wRmGL.gif

Return to posts index

Tom Laughlin
on Jan 10, 2013 at 3:37:02 pm

Daniel, like how you've situated all your windows into a compact layout. It's cool that you've color coated certain bits of footage. I'm heading very much in that direction, using colors to divide things up, so see things or ID them better. Is that middle window, showcasing clips with script sync?

Tom Laughlin
Producer/Editor
Digital Chop House
Salt Lake City, Utah

Return to posts index

Daniel Frome
on Jan 10, 2013 at 7:15:51 pm

Nah, no scriptsync, although I'd love to try that. I've just not come across the right project for it.

The script is merely to help me see which shots cover which part of the story.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]