FORUMS: list search recent posts

Error: Assertion failed: False. File.....srcmsmdblocal volume e. c, Line 2094

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Niv Fux
Error: Assertion failed: False. File.....srcmsmdblocal volume e. c, Line 2094
on Sep 15, 2012 at 10:39:46 am

Hi,

when opening avid i get this error: Error: Assertion failed: False. File.....srcmsmdblocal volume e. c, Line 2094. right when avid is initializing media streams manager.

So far I've done all the following:
Clearly, tried deleting MSM files (msmFMID.pmr and msmMMOB) on my OMF files. everytime i delete those files it seems that Avid creates them again ( i see this bar loading) but eventually it gives the same error.
Tried reinstalling the software a few times, and eventually ended up installing Avid MC6 instead of Avid MC 5.0.1 that I've had until now, thinking that MC5 might have caused the problem. but the same error appears on MC6 even though I've uninstalled and trashed everything i thought was connected to MC5.
I've removed all project files to another disk - the MXF files, the attic files, everything. so right now i don't have any media on the disk.
I've tried creating a new user. no joy.

What can be causing this?
I have windows 7 OS.
maybe it has to do with fact that I've saved everything on C: Drive?(yes, i know it wasn't smart.)

I don't what else to do.

Thank you very much,

Niv

Return to posts index

Niv Fux
Re: Error: Assertion failed: False. File.....srcmsmdblocal volume e. c, Line 2094
on Sep 19, 2012 at 9:34:56 pm

Anyone?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]