FORUMS: list search recent posts

Bottom half of audio mixer in MC6 on Mac invisible

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Scott Thomas
Bottom half of audio mixer in MC6 on Mac invisible
on May 29, 2012 at 1:40:41 pm

Having real problems with the audio mixer in MC6 on a Mac Pro. I cannot see anything below the +12 marker on the volume level sliders. This is not a case of toggling on or off the display faders option (which doesn't exist it seems - either on my set up on on the help page diagram - where is number 8?), but it is simply gray.

I think it may have something to do with the default position of the audio mixer which is at the bottom of the screen when the Audio editing workspace is selected. Has anyone else got this problem?

I have just uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version of 6.0.1.1 with no change. I can select the number of faders (4, 8 or 16) and I can resize the window, but I can't see any data. Changing user settings, mode to mono or direct out and changing groups makes no difference.

Problem is I can't adjust a fader or enter a gain figure so I cannot control audio without rubber banding. Please someone come up with a solution quickly!

Return to posts index

Steve A
Re: Bottom half of audio mixer in MC6 on Mac invisible
on Jun 4, 2012 at 4:03:16 pm

We had the similar problem with the capture tool. Only top half would display. Finally tried deleting user and creating new one. That didn't fix it but problem eventally went away after several restarts. Very irritating and lots of time lost.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]