AMA Batch relinking, is this possible. I have a project I did weeks ago. Now I want to go back to editing. All 300 plus AMA files are on a different drive. instead of doing each one a time How can I hit one button that says all of these files that are offline in this bin are now over here on this drive and boom there all online again.
Here's my dilema:
- Original project files are XDCAM EX; Copied to EXT Hard Drive.
- Created MXF files with Sony XDCAM Browser Software.
- Transcoded in AVID MC vers. 188.8.131.52 as DNxHD 145 for editing project.
- Project taken offline; Original XDCAM EX files archived on Optical Disc in User Data Folder. (Copied files on EXT Hard Drive erased once files Archived to Optical Disc)
- Want to revisit project but tried various methods to relink sequence file to archived XDCAM EX files on Optical Disc. Any thoughts?