FORUMS: list search recent posts

Unknown Error 2131042562 when burning dvd

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michelle Danforth
Unknown Error 2131042562 when burning dvd
on Feb 20, 2012 at 4:37:22 am

I have tried everything to burn a DVD from 720p 60 footage that was shot w/ a Panasonic HVX170. Then I basically pulled it into a 620/59.94 project. Put the clips in the sequence, throw a dissolve on the front and end. That is it nothing fancy, just looking to transfer to dvd.

I have followed the steps of mixing everything down....I have exported a QTRef w/ all the 4 simple steps listed on the Avid Community to create it in dvdit.

I have created an SD project 30NTSI pulled in my sequence, rendered, transcoded it, mixed down and then did the one step dvd. I have worked on this for hours....and every which way I try (sorenson/QT etc), the same error. I even opened a new project to be fresh, just in case.

The crazy thing...I was able to run off 2 dvds just last week and followed the same steps.

Could it have something to do with 60fps...or is it me the user. Can someone send me their process...I will try anything. Thanks for your help.

MC4 XP

Return to posts index

Michelle Danforth
Re: Unknown Error 2131042562 when burning dvd
on Feb 22, 2012 at 2:04:27 am

So with the new pack of dvds and then the external dvd recorder the error has not shown up again....thank the video gods!!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]