FORUMS: list search recent posts

Avid DVD

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lor Porter
Avid DVD
on Nov 17, 2011 at 11:02:39 pm

On second menu page - after selecting a title, and playing video, I want to be able to hit the menu button (on remote) and have it return to SECOND menu page (from where I lauched my selection). I have selected the button (return to menu) on the button preferences... but it always goes back to the first page of the menu. Is there a way to return to the menu page from where you've selected???

Not sure if I'm making sense. Any tips or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you - Lori

Return to posts index

Bob Mixter
Re: Avid DVD
on Feb 2, 2012 at 3:35:03 pm

It makes perfect sense...
You need to click on the particular Title & open the "Movie Attributes" Window.
Select the 'General' tab.
What you need to change is in the "DVD Remote Actions" Box.
Click on either "Menu Button" or "Title Button" and select the 2nd menu in your project.

This function designates what the remote menu & title buttons do when playing a particular title.

FYI.. the "Return to Menu" option on the Button Attributes window under 'End Action" designates what the dvd is to do after playing the movie that's linked to a particular menu button.

Bob Mixter

Return to posts index

Lor Porter
Re: Avid DVD
on Feb 2, 2012 at 4:06:45 pm

Thank you Bob!

I thought I had tried what you suggested to do - but will try again. I have to believe there is a way to accomplish the desired result. Otherwise, I'll have to purchase another authoring system... and I do NOT want to do that. I'm thinking that I did not have the right tap selected... who knows. It's one of those things... the longer you mess with it and look at it the further you get to resolving the issue. I have had time to step back and will re-try.

Thank you again for your help. I greatly appreciate it!
Lori

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]