FORUMS: list search recent posts

Avid MC6 available for download

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Juan Morales
Avid MC6 available for download
on Nov 15, 2011 at 11:28:33 pm

Just like the title reads, you can log in on the Avid Support page, download version 6.0.0 (2.8 gigabytes big!) and take it for a test drive.

Return to posts index

sushil sharma
Re: Avid MC6 available for download
on Nov 16, 2011 at 6:00:53 am

when dear? it still has only 5.5 no 6

Return to posts index

Juan Morales
on Nov 16, 2011 at 7:44:43 am

From the main Avid website go to Support & Services->Media Composer Support Downloads->LOG IN->choose from the long list "Avid Media Composer"->Media Composer 6 (which is now on top of that list)

Return to posts index

Greg Jones
on Nov 16, 2011 at 1:51:25 pm

It's under the support section. I've tried downloading it 4 times and can't seem to get it to do the whole 2.78GB before it hangs up. Guess a lot of people are trying to download at the same time.

Greg Jones
D7,Inc.
Orlando,FL.
http://www.d7-inc.com

Greg Jones
Orlando,Fl.
http://www.d7-inc.com

Return to posts index

Mike Jeffs
on Nov 16, 2011 at 5:22:12 pm

I just downloaded it and loading it up now. Running it on Snow lepoard.

Mike Jeffs
Video Coordinator
BYU-Idaho

Return to posts index

Richard Cullen
on Nov 16, 2011 at 9:01:22 pm

Let me know how it runs on SL. Don't want to upgrade to Lion if I don't have to just yet

Return to posts index

Mike Jeffs
on Nov 16, 2011 at 10:41:13 pm

Preliminary testing it works just fine on Snow Leopard, haven’t had any crashes yet. Works perfectly with our Black Magic Multibridge and I didn’t have to more any set up other than install the update from BM. Just started to do a few simple jobs and I’m really like it. We are still beginners when it comes to avid, but i feel quite comfortable in doing basic editing. This feels a lot better than FCPx did the first day we started playing with it. So i am happy with our choice to move NLEs

Mike Jeffs
Video Coordinator
BYU-Idaho

Return to posts index

Richard Cullen
on Nov 17, 2011 at 12:37:15 pm

am I being thick? I can't get a timeline to source windows to open. I have media a a sequence. I've gone through all the window layouts and the only things that are open in all of them are my bin and the project window. the only way to get anything is to go to full screen playback and the esc back out of that to the desktop. even going tools> brings up nothing.

snow leopard problem?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]