FORUMS: list search recent posts

Bug?: Avid Media Composer- trimming watch point when using color corrector on filler layer

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joe Randall-Cutler
Bug?: Avid Media Composer- trimming watch point when using color corrector on filler layer
on Nov 12, 2011 at 2:46:59 am

Hi all,

I have been working around this issue for a while and was wondering if anyone has found a solution.
In my timeline I often add a grade to an overall scene by placing a color corrector on filler on a track above my main edit. This plays back fine in real time but when I enter trim mode, select edit points across all tracks including the filler and choose the watch point as a cut point in my main edit, I'm unable to see the correct side of the edit point displayed as I dynamically trim. To get correct behavior, I have to temporarily remove the color corrector filler segment at that section, trim my edit, and move back the segment. It's actually a real pain and slows me down quite alot over a whole show.

Has anyone else been frustrated by this, and if so, have you found a nice solution?

Thanks

Return to posts index

Joe Randall-Cutler
trimming watch point when using color corrector on filler layer
on Nov 15, 2011 at 1:47:40 pm

I guess nobody's got any bright ideas. I can't be the only one who finds this behaviour annoying..

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]