NAB Show will feature a panel session, "Fast Tracking Radio's Future," focused on industry efforts to engage with the auto industry, connect with marketers, and launch innovative initiatives. The session will take place as part of the Business of Broadcast Conference on Wednesday, April 11 at 1:30 p.m. in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Leading radio executives will share how their experiences are informing their vision of radio's future.
Moderated by Jacobs Media President Fred Jacobs, session participants include:
• Caroline Beasley, Chief Executive Officer, Beasley Media Group
• Bill Hendrich, Executive Vice President Cox Media Group
• Paul Jacobs, President and General Manager, jacAPPS and Jacobs Media
• Tim Murphy, Senior Vice President of Corporate Business Development, Entercom
• Steve Newberry, Executive Vice President of Strategic Planning, NAB