FORUMS: list search recent posts

At NAB 2012

COW Forums : NAB Show

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ralph Hajik
At NAB 2012
on Apr 22, 2012 at 10:22:49 pm

Hi,

The very first day of NAB 2012 is always the busiest. Making contacts, viewing the latest in technology, and seeing new inventions for the first time at NAB.
First of all I like to thank Bob Zelin for the invitation to the Maxx Digital party at Hard Rock Café and the drinks. Bob, being a great host at the Maxx Digital party was very busy that night with his guest so I wasn’t able to steal Bob away from them for a conversation. There’s always next time Bob. My brother and actor, Carl Santangelo, had a great time at the Hard Rock Café. Bob, you had an excellent showing and I’m already looking forward to next year.
I spent most of my time at Canon, Sony, New Blue, Smart Music, Killer Tracks and I did make a showing and said hi to Bob Zelin at Maxx Digital. Canon has come out with the brand new EOS-1D X and the EOS 5 D Mark III cameras which I plan on purchasing one of them soon. Being a producer, post production editor and a proud user of Sony Vegas Pro, I attended the Sony Vegas Users' Group Event at NAB 2012, powered by VASST and sponsored by AMD, Sony, GenArts, and Red Giant. This was an event I always look forward to attending and I couldn’t miss. Sony had special speakers such as: Chris Brickler, Jean-Jacques Mantello, with a featured world-renowned venom expert, writer, photographer, Vegas Pro editor, and extreme adventurer, Donald Shultz. Also, speaking at the Sony event were my friends Grammy, Emmy, DuPont and Peabody Award winning Douglas Spotted Eagle, Charlie Boswell, Dave Chaimson and John Rofrano. Plus, it was nice seeing once again Edward Troxel from Excalibur, New Blue and being from my home state of Illinois. All of the names mentioned explained how using Sony Vegas Pro editing software is easy to use and enhances their workflow to the maximum. It was nice meeting Donald Shultz and thanks for your autographed card. NAB 2012 was very exciting and exhausting at the same time trying to fit as much in within a 2 day period. I wish you all much success and hope to see all of you next time at NAB 2013.

Happy Travels
Ralph Hajik

Happy Travels
LastingMemoriesR4ever.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]