FORUMS: list search recent posts

Looking forward to NAB Expo 2012

COW Forums : NAB Show

VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ralph Hajik
Looking forward to NAB Expo 2012
on Oct 19, 2011 at 4:21:53 pm

After reading about the brand new Canon EOS-1D X DSLR article from CreativeCow, I can't wait for NAB 2012 to come around and get my hands on one. That is a camera that's going to be in every photographers hand at NAB. The release is schduled for March 2012 in body only just in time for NAB. Read more about it at
http://news.creativecow.net/story/867318

Ralph Hajik
LastingMemoriesR4ever.com

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
Re: Looking forward to NAB Expo 2012
on Nov 19, 2011 at 12:50:07 am

Looking foward to NAB 2012 ? I am AFRAID of NAB 2012. Products are changing faster than ever. No one waits for NAB to roll around to release new products. And with all the Apple insanity happening, and all the new product releases that have happened SINCE NAB 2011, and all the new stuff we will see at NAB 2012 - I may have a nervous breakdown, and I will CERTAINLY have "data overload" within the first day.

People often say to me "how do you know all this stuff ?". I smile because I know the answer to this question - I don't !".

Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

Ralph Hajik
Re: Looking forward to NAB Expo 2012
on Nov 20, 2011 at 6:08:47 am

Hi Bob,
You're exactly right. Sony didn't wait for NAB 2012 to come around to announce the new version of Sony Vegas Pro11 upgrade, it's out. Nor did Canon wait for NAB 2012 to announce the new Canon EOS-1D X DSLR. I'm really surprised that Canon didn't have their product released to the stores by Thanksgiving for the Holidays. With all the new technology coming our way by time NAB 2012 rolls around, we're all going to be on overload.
Happy Thanksgiving to all and try not to overload on turkey.

Happy Travels
Ralph Hajik
LastingMemoriesR4ever.com

Return to posts index

VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]