FORUMS: list search recent posts

NAB education program discount

COW Forums : NAB Show

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike Tomei
NAB education program discount
on Dec 31, 2010 at 5:29:52 am

Hello all,

I see that NAB is offering a $150 discount on all education packages (using code SM44 which expires at 12m on 12/31). I'm just wondering if this is a good discount on the education packages, or have you seen better discounts offered in the past? I'm looking to take the post|production world classes (not PPW certification).

Thanks!

Mike Tomei

Intel i7-930 2.8GHz
12 GB RAM
1 GB VRAM
500GB system HD, 4x1TB RAID5 media array
Adobe Production Premium CS5
http://www.miketomei.com

Return to posts index

Richard Harrington
Re: NAB education program discount
on Dec 31, 2010 at 5:56:05 am

As the program manager... I can tell you thats as good as it gets

Richard M. Harrington, PMP

Author: From Still to Motion, Video Made on a Mac, Photoshop for Video, Understanding Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Studio On the Spot and Motion Graphics with Adobe Creative Suite 5 Studio Techniques

Return to posts index

Mike Tomei
on Dec 31, 2010 at 6:08:45 am

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the quick response! One last PPW registration question: does the student discounted PPW registration package have the same access to all the classes (and boot camp sessions) that the regular priced PPW package does? I just want to make sure that it includes access to all the PPW classes that are offered Sat through Wed, and not limited to only specific days.

By the way, I really enjoyed your talk a few weeks ago here in Boston. (well, technically in Waltham)

Mike

Intel i7-930 2.8GHz
12 GB RAM
1 GB VRAM
500GB system HD, 4x1TB RAID5 media array
Adobe Production Premium CS5
http://www.miketomei.com

Return to posts index

Richard Harrington
on Dec 31, 2010 at 6:25:21 am

In year's past.... yes. Not sure if any changes. Should be a link that you can click to ask reg questions

Richard M. Harrington, PMP

Author: From Still to Motion, Video Made on a Mac, Photoshop for Video, Understanding Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Studio On the Spot and Motion Graphics with Adobe Creative Suite 5 Studio Techniques

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]