FORUMS: list search recent posts

2010 NAB Show iPhone App

COW Forums : NAB Show

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
cowcowcowcowcow
Timothy J. Allen
2010 NAB Show iPhone App
on Apr 9, 2010 at 9:22:26 pm

If you are attending NAB and have an iPhone, I recommend downloading the free "2010 NAB Show" iPhone app.

You can scroll through exhibitors and click the star next to them and it will highlight them on the map. You can also select the speakers you want to see and it will add them to the built-in calendar so you don't have to type the details in. (You can add more details if you wish.)

I'm waiting to see how useful it is for alerts during the show, but I'm really looking forward to not having to carry around the paper maps and presentation schedules.

Return to posts index

moody glasgow
Re: 2010 NAB Show iPhone App
on Apr 9, 2010 at 11:10:42 pm

Thanks for the tip... I'll go check it out...

Too bad it doesn't locate parties... :)

moody glasgow
smoke/flame

Return to posts index

Mark Raudonis
on Apr 10, 2010 at 8:01:07 am

That's what Facebook is for!

Mark

Return to posts index

Mark Shepherd
on Apr 12, 2010 at 1:34:21 pm

Check out the new "foursquare" app for NAB. It will track where you are on the floor, guide you to some lame booth 2 1/2 miles at the far end of the South hall, and give a email to your WIfe telling her what bars and strip clubs you went to, how much you drank and how much you spent, than the names and facebook page of the skanks you had a lap dance with. Try it!!

Return to posts index

Timothy J. Allen
on Apr 13, 2010 at 3:12:25 am

I know a lot of wives that might pay 99 cents for that app, but they won't have to because I heard the Association of Divorce Attorneys is making it available free with their ad support.

But in all seriousness, the NABShow iPhone App is working pretty well, except I'm a little disappointed that I'm forced to download the alert updates every time I open it - before I can just open the maps.

Return to posts index

Jon Schilling
on Apr 21, 2010 at 6:55:34 pm

I wish I knew about this sooner than I did. I ran into Walter Biscardi whom showed me what was up.

Jon Schilling | VP of Sales & Marketing
RAIDON-USA Technology
STARDOM Storage
15356 East Valley Blvd., Suite B
City of Industry, CA 91746
Tel: 323-803-8884
Fax: 323-372-3758
http://www.raidon-usa.com

Return to posts index

Tim Wilson
on Apr 21, 2010 at 7:24:31 pm

[Jon Schilling] "I wish I knew about this sooner than I did."

Clearly not reading the COW often enough. Seriously Jon - this is the key to a long and happy life....and something about hair growth too, I think....

Tim Wilson
Associate Publisher, Editor-in-Chief
Creative COW Magazine

My Blog: "Is this thing on? Oh it's on!"

Don't forget to rate your favorite posts!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]