FORUMS: list search recent posts

Attending NAB 2010

COW Forums : NAB Show

VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ralph Hajik
Attending NAB 2010
on Jan 17, 2010 at 6:04:46 pm

Hi Ron & Kathlyn,

I plan on attending the NAB 2010 and look forward to seeing both of you. I'll be leaving for a trip to Dubai to see the worlds tallest building, the only 7 star hotel (Borj El Arab Hotel) and taking lots of pictures and movies. I always like to plan ahead and have a question for you. Are you going to supply a registration code for entrance to the floor exhibits or am I asking this question to early?

Thanks,

Ralph Hajik
Happy Travels

Return to posts index

Ron Lindeboom
Re: Attending NAB 2010
on Jan 17, 2010 at 6:17:37 pm

Hi Ralph,

Dubai, eh? I am jealous. Have fun, it is an amazing place. We hope to soon get over to Dubai ourselves.

Yes, we will soon have a code for free access to the Expo at NAB. We will have it up shortly.

We won't have a booth because working a booth for a week is just too much for our already overworked small team.

But we are going to have a COW: Year 10 party at the House of Blues on Monday night, April 12th, so be sure to sign up for it quick when we announce the registration page. Tickets will be going incredibly fast, as it will be free for COW members.

Best regards,

Ron Lindeboom

Creativity is a type of learning process where the teacher and pupil are located in the same individual.

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
- Antoine de Saint Exupéry

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
- Gandhi

Return to posts index

Ralph Hajik
on Jan 17, 2010 at 8:25:34 pm

Hi Ron,

Thanks for the information and update of the registration. I'll be looking forward to seeing you there.

Ralph Hajik
Happy Travels
welovetotravel1985@yahoo.com

Return to posts index

Michael Sacci
on Feb 3, 2010 at 12:24:32 am

That sound like fun, can you email invites to the forum leaders so we got a good shot of getting them. The parties are the real reason to go to NAB!

Return to posts index

Ron Lindeboom
on Feb 3, 2010 at 12:40:23 am

We are going to email COW leaders in advance of the ticket release but unfortunately, some COW leaders have email accounts that are not valid and bounce. (Your account is an example of this, so you will need to update your email address if you are going to get it, Michael.)

Best,

Ron

Return to posts index

Michael Sacci
on Feb 11, 2010 at 6:24:42 am

Oops. Too funny. I get email from the Cow all the time, no tell what this was set to.

I did update my email.

Looking forward to the party. Don't care who doesn't exhibit, I just like going to all the parties at night.

Return to posts index

Michael Sacci
on Feb 11, 2010 at 6:40:21 am

Okay I changed to back to what I thought it should be, all my cow stuff should go to a cow only email account I have. Can you do a test send to see if it is getting kick back.

The email should be onthecom (at) michaelangelodv (dot) com

Thanks

Return to posts index

Paul Thurston
on Feb 24, 2010 at 4:16:22 am

Hi Ron,
Did the e-mail invites get sent?
Paul

Return to posts index

VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved