FORUMS: list search recent posts

Lunches?

COW Forums : NAB Show

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
bogiesan
Lunches?
on Apr 6, 2006 at 5:53:51 pm

Many years ago (last time I got to go to NAB) some of us met daily at a pre-arranged time/place to venture out into the LV heat and swarming masses for lunch. Always a different group and we always went someplace different.

bogiesan

This is my standard sigfile so do not take it personally: "For crying out loud, read the freakin' manual."

Return to posts index

Kathlyn Lindeboom
Re: Lunches?
on Apr 6, 2006 at 6:06:29 pm

and sushi... One year, I remember all of us going out for sushi. You, Dennis Kutchera, Ron and I, Tim Wilson and quite a few more. I remember descending on the place, but I don't remember where it was.

Kathlyn Lindeboom
The Mistress of Mmmooooo!

Return to posts index

Aanarav Sareen
on Apr 7, 2006 at 1:36:17 am

Speaking of Dennis, I was reading past NAB reports and http://www.creativecow.net/show.php?page=/articles/kutchera_dennis/nab2001/... Look towards the end. 2006 is here!

Return to posts index

mark harvey
on Apr 12, 2006 at 11:09:46 am

David,

If you are going to NAB, then we have to make sure that we hook up for lunch....it's been a long time :-)

Mark Harvey

Return to posts index

bogiesan
on Apr 13, 2006 at 7:28:46 pm

Dude!
I'm staying at the Pit Of Tropicana, see you at the Cow breakfast? I'll be spending most waking hours at the AE sessions.
Drop me a note offline: dbogie@idahopower.com

bogie

This is my standard sigfile so do not take it personally: "For crying out loud, read the freakin' manual."

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]