FORUMS: list search recent posts

Where are you staying?

COW Forums : NAB Show

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Aanarav Sareen
Where are you staying?
on Mar 14, 2006 at 8:20:45 am

Just thought I would get a post going asking folks where they are staying. I will be staying at the Palace Station hotel (not the El Cortez as mentioned below), which is approx 2 miles from the convention center. If anyone is in the vicinity and around on Sunday night, let me know!

Return to posts index

Ron Lindeboom
Re: Where are you staying?
on Mar 14, 2006 at 1:06:06 pm

I think that we will be in early enough to get together on Sunday evening, Aanarav. Email Kathlyn for our cell numbers. Keep in mind that we only use our cells when we are on the road and never use them when we are here in Cambria (cell service is terrible here).

We are staying at the Flamingo, btw. In my opinion, it has reasonably good food which is more than I can say for most of the hotels in Las Vegas. Most have good food only in select restaurants with the big price tags but their average restaurants are horrible. The Flamingo has food that is edible and doesn't all taste like it just came out of a can. It's one of the reasons that we always use it for the Cow Leaders Breakfast.

Best,

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

mark harvey
on Mar 20, 2006 at 11:45:35 am

I'm staying at the Stardust. Very excited, first NAB. I arrive on saturday and leave on wednesday morning.

Mark

Return to posts index

lasvideo
on Mar 24, 2006 at 4:04:55 am

Im staying at my house....I live here ;)

Return to posts index

John Dickinson
on Apr 4, 2006 at 3:42:02 am

Any details on the Cow Leader Breakfast Ron?

JD

John Dickinson
Motionworks
http://www.motionworks.com.au

Return to posts index

Kathlyn Lindeboom
on Apr 4, 2006 at 4:22:33 am

I was going to email everyone tomorrow, but I suppose I can just post it here. The breakfast will be Tuesday morning at 7 am at the Flamingo Island Buffet. They have a new management this year, so no discounts and they want me to pay just one check, so I'm asking everyone to send me either a check or paypal (kathlyn@creativecow.net) for the amount of $16.00. I'll be making a list of who's coming. They said they can accommodate 25-30 people, which is about how many show up each year.

You'll need to get there at least 5 minutes early so that we can gather in a group, I can handle the payment and we can go in as one group. If you're not sure if you're going to make it or not, feel free to just show up and stand in line. That way, you can eat and we can still chat and you don't have to worry about prepayment or getting there so early -- but keep in mind that the line does get pretty long, so you have to be early anyway.

If this is all confusing... I'll be sending all the leaders an email on Wednesday. I'll need to start making the list.

Kathlyn Lindeboom
The Mistress of Mmmooooo!

Return to posts index

bogiesan
on Apr 5, 2006 at 10:45:22 pm

I'm not in the club anymore.
But I could be.

I'll be in Las Vegas Monday evening, departing Thursday or Friday.

bogiesan

This is my standard sigfile so do not take it personally: "For crying out loud, read the freakin' manual."

Return to posts index

Ron Lindeboom
on Apr 7, 2006 at 1:20:04 pm

You are always in the club, David. ;o)

We always look forward to seeing you.

Ron & Kathlyn

Return to posts index

HappyVegan
on Apr 4, 2006 at 6:40:08 pm

The Bellagio!