FORUMS: list search recent posts

Shirt NABbed

COW Forums : NAB Show

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
RBG
Shirt NABbed
by
on Apr 22, 2005 at 5:27:21 am

My thanks to all the COWpokes at the NAB booth. (And what a booth... champagne, back massages, hot tub... I had no idea.) I managed to score both a T-shirt and a bottle of Bovine Bessie's Caribbean Style Chicken Sauce. Though I'm sure the XXXXXL t-shirt was only given to me out of pity (or self-preservation) since my airline actually managed to lose all my luggage. I'll will the shirt to a very large cow.

Thanks again,
RBG

Oh. And something about P2 & FCP5 at NAB.

Return to posts index

Ron Lindeboom
Re: Shirt NABbed
on Apr 22, 2005 at 3:28:12 pm

Wow! -- massages, a spa and champagne?#@!?

Now I know why Kathlyn and Barend would never let Alan Bell or me up to the second floor of the booth. They kept us down on the ground floor level where we were made to row like old Roman galley slaves.

Gee, and back rubs too, eh??? Now I am *really* jealous. All Alan and I got was a chance to watch that cow animation on the Christie booth's giant screen directly across from our booth. What a perfect animation, we couldn't have paid for such a serendipitous animation as that of a cow landing on a rodent and flattening it. Too funny.

Gotta love them cows.

;o)

It was great to have you swing by and introduce yourself, RBG. We appreciated the chance to say hello.

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]