FORUMS: list search recent posts

Which Product?

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Doug Baltes
Which Product?
on May 1, 2015 at 1:57:54 pm

I use After Effects (newbie) and Photoshop and am looking for a way to bring 3D objects into After Effects and I am also looking into a 3D modeler. So, I am looking at Invigorator Pro and ProModeler. My question on ProModeler is how does it work taking an image and creating a 3D model from it? (this would be the easiest way to create a 3d model ever) And, am I looking at the right two add on's for AE (CC 2014)? Thank you.

Return to posts index

Alex Dow
Re: Which Product?
on Jul 8, 2015 at 9:58:36 pm

Hi Doug,

It sounds like 3D Invigorator PRO for After Effects is the right product for you. It easily lets you import 3D models directly into AE and also gives you the same modeling capabilities that ProModeler does. As far as modeling is concerned, you are able to draw any object in 2D and have it extruded and beveled in 3D space. This means you won't be able to make dancing dinosaurs, but you will be able to make any logo and text in 3D space. It's also very common for users to find 3D models from other websites then import them into 3D Invigorator PRO.

With all of this said, 3D Invigorator PRO is great for importing models, but it uses AE's keyframes to animate the objects. Since you are new to AE I'm expecting you might not be a whiz at keyframes yet. If this is the case then I suggest looking at 3D ProAnimator. ProAnimator has everything that 3D Invigorator PRO does plus an entire animation engine. It makes it super easy to animate hundreds of objects at the same time.

Hope this helps,
Alex Dow
Zaxwerks

Return to posts index

Doug Baltes
on Jul 8, 2015 at 10:29:01 pm

Well, I purchased Invigorator Pro already - how about a discount if I want the Pro Animator? My bad for not waiting - but have been working hard on some animations with 3d models...... Thank you for your input.

Doug

Return to posts index

Alex Dow
on Jul 8, 2015 at 10:52:39 pm

Hi Doug,

Haha sorry for the later response. We have a special Sidegrade price for you to go from Invig to ProAnimator. We have a lot of users that use both Invig and ProAnimator. Invigorator is a little more integrated into After Effects which makes it easier to do VFX shots.

You can find the Sidegrade price here: http://zaxwerks.com/proanimatorae

- Alex

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]