FORUMS: list search recent posts

AE problem with ProAnimator 6

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Christopher Key
AE problem with ProAnimator 6
on Jan 14, 2014 at 8:04:56 pm

Hi - I'm using pro-animator 6.1.1 and also subscribe to Adobe CC - my graphics card is NVIDIA QuadroFX-1500 - which does not support CUDA - so I know I am in need of a new expensive computer - unfortunately I am also in need of the $$$ to buy such, and in the meantime Pro Animator only works as a stand alone. My workaround will be to create animations and then render them as image sequ's and import them into AE for extra work - I have 2 questions...

1.Any ideas on how to get this to all work with my current config (win7 64 bit,Intel Quad core @2.4Ghz, 8 GB ram.)

2.Any ideas on which computer system to purchase that will work well with Adobe, Sony Vegas, Cubase, Nuendo, C4D ....

Thanks in advance for your suggestions and ideas. PS I want to upgrade to ProAnim 7, but it doesn't make sense until this is resolved or I have new computer.

Christopher Key

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
Re: AE problem with ProAnimator 6
on Jan 15, 2014 at 10:28:29 pm

Hi Chris,

For your first question, ProAnimator Standalone should work without any problems on your current configuration. You can render the animation out as an image sequence or as a movie file and import the animation into After Effects or any other editing program you are using.

As for your second question, I'm afraid I won't be able to provide much feedback for that because I don't have all of those programs. However, if you have a computer that has all of those programs running, then ProAnimator fly on that machine.

P.S. If you're interested in upgrading, you can still do so without a new machine since ProAnimator 7 will work on your current machine and can work as a standalone. You can still have the same workflow of rendering out your animation and importing the animation into After Effects or any other editing program. For $30 more, you can have both the Standalone Application as well as the After Effects Plug-in.

Hope this helps and good luck with your search for your new machine!

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]