FORUMS: list search recent posts

Invigorator Pro vs. Element 3D

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike Berry
Invigorator Pro vs. Element 3D
on Aug 6, 2012 at 12:49:52 am

I've used both Element 3D and Invigorator Pro in my workplace (I get a few hours a day to play on a colleagues PC!). For me there is absolutely no contest. 3D Invigorator is by far the better product. It's just a pity that Invigorator Pro is so expensive. If it were $200 less I would buy a copy to use at home right now! Version 6 looks awesome! It's such a shame that it's priced out of the range of hobby enthusiast like me. I really love the product, and I recommend it to lots of people, but I can't justify spending $500 in the current financial climate. Still, if anyone has the money and can't decide which to purchase, get Invigorator Pro. You won't be sorry. :)

Mike.

Return to posts index

Mike Berry
Re: Invigorator Pro vs. Element 3D
on Aug 6, 2012 at 12:51:32 am

OOPS! Sorry; I meant to post this in reply to the "Comparison of Invigorator 3D Pro 6 and Element 3D" thread.

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
Re: Invigorator Pro vs. Element 3D
on Aug 7, 2012 at 6:51:15 pm

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your comments! Both are great products to use in After Effects but we've been getting users who have been telling us the same story and we're really proud of all the work that we've put in for both 3D Invigorator PRO and ProAnimator.

As for the price, don't worry about it. Contact me at ed@zaxwerks.com or give us a call at (626) 309-9102. We'll work with you on the pricing. I'm glad to hear that you are really enjoying the new features and we hope to hear from you soon.

If you have any additional questions, just let me know and I'll be happy to help.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]